Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty, nutritious little casserole that's easy to make. Easy on the pocketbook and makes great leftovers if you're cooking for one.
- Drain salmon juice into a cup, add milk.
- Place in saucepan over medium heat.
- Blend in flour, salt, and hot sauce.
- Cook, stirring, until thick.
- Flake salmon (meat only) and add to mixture along with lemon juice, egg whites, bell pepper and oatmeal.
- Place mixture in a 4" x 8" pan and cook at 400 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.