Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Asian based sauce to accompany salmon fillets.
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley (prefer curly, but can use flat-leaf)
- 4.92 ml mustard seeds
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 29.58 ml butter (melted)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 3 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using now).
- Stir together all ingredients (until well combined) for sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange fish (skin-side down) sprayed with cooking spray, in roasting pan. (or on grill with racks oiled well).
- Spread sauce with a brush, or sandwich spreader evenly over fish.
- Roast fish until just cooked through - 15 minutes.
- Or grilling? Grill one side for 5 minutes, turn over and grill second side as long.
We love salmon. We love Asian. We love this dish. I used a tablespoon of grainy mustard in place of the dijon and mustard seeds (was out of dijon), but followed everything else. I baked the fillets in my wood stove which was running at about 350 degrees F -- and 25 minutes was all they needed. Thanks so much for posting.
YAY for zany, zesty recipes! ;) This was delish. I expected it to be thicker. I used chicken instead of salmon & served it over farro. yummmmmmm!! made for aussie swap 1/11.
For supper tonight we prepared this recipe for Salmon, my husband thought that it was good and enjoyed the flavors. He felt it could use just a little more kick, but thought it was quite good. Made for ZWT6 Wild Card challenge.