Asian based sauce to accompany salmon fillets.
Make and share this Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using now).
- Stir together all ingredients (until well combined) for sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange fish (skin-side down) sprayed with cooking spray, in roasting pan. (or on grill with racks oiled well).
- Spread sauce with a brush, or sandwich spreader evenly over fish.
- Roast fish until just cooked through - 15 minutes.
- Or grilling? Grill one side for 5 minutes, turn over and grill second side as long.