1/2 Photos of Baked Salmon
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Asian based sauce to accompany salmon fillets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using now).
- 2Stir together all ingredients (until well combined) for sauce in a bowl.
- 3Arrange fish (skin-side down) sprayed with cooking spray, in roasting pan. (or on grill with racks oiled well).
- 4Spread sauce with a brush, or sandwich spreader evenly over fish.
- 5Roast fish until just cooked through - 15 minutes.
- 6Or grilling? Grill one side for 5 minutes, turn over and grill second side as long.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 874.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 66.3 g