Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good with rice pilaf and a salad
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lawry's lemon pepper
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fillet salmon and place skin side down on a glass baking dish.
- Spread a generous amount of mayonnaise; cover entire top of fish.
- Sprinkle liberally with seasoned salt, cheese and dry bread crumbs.
- Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Place under broiler until top turns brown.
This was delicious, the mayo gave the salmon a lovely taste, and the topping had a great 'crunch' to it. =)
This recipe is absolutley delicious! The original recipe was great, the crunchy topping was so good.
This recipe is so easy, and a keeper that I will make again and again. I used fresh wild Sockeye salmon, which is in a whole different league from other salmon. If you haven't tried it, please do, it will change your perception of salmon. I used panko bread crumbs and turned on the broiler for the last few minutes to brown the top a bit before plating. Really super super yummy.