1/10 Photos of Baked Salmon
Good with rice pilaf and a salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Fillet salmon and place skin side down on a glass baking dish.
- 3Spread a generous amount of mayonnaise; cover entire top of fish.
- 4Sprinkle liberally with seasoned salt, cheese and dry bread crumbs.
- 5Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
- 6Place under broiler until top turns brown.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 604.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 54.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: