- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 88.74 ml light olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (340.19 g) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.