1/25 Photos of Baked Salmon
This is a great baked salmon recipe for beginners!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- 2Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 5Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- 6Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.2
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1291.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 34.9 g