Recipe by Suzanne S.
This Salisbury steak is so tender when cooked this way. I love the flavor searing the steaks gives, and the gravy is delicious over mashed potatoes.
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 158.51 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 354.88 ml milk
- 170.09 g mushrooms
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 28.34 g envelope brown gravy mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, add 1/2 cup of soup, beef, bread crumbs, onion and eggs. Shape firmly into 3 patties, 1/2 inch thick. Sear each patty on both sides in medium hot skillet about 90 seconds per side. Place in baking dish. In medium bowl combine remaining soup and remaining ingredients, mix well. Pour over top of steaks and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.