Recipe by papergoddess
Quick, easy, tasty one-dish meal. This is great to make the night before and have the kids put in the oven after school. Dinner is ready when you get home from work!
Top Review by Indiana Debbie
Although I only used 1 lb. of round steak there wasn't any sauce when I checked on dinner after 1 1/2 hrs of cooking. Steak and potatoes were close to burning. The meal tasted good but I would suggest doubleing the sauce or adding some water to it regardless of the amount of meat used.
- round steak
for each pound of meat
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red French dressing
- sliced raw potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from steak and cut into seving-size pieces.
- Place in 13" X 9" pan.
- Cover with sliced raw potatoes.
- Combine soup, dry mustard, Worchestershire sauce, onion, and dressing, and pour over meat and potatoes.
- (Remember to double sauce for 2 lbs. meat).
- Cover tightly and bake at 325F for 2 hours.