It's a yummy pasta baked dished that is a combination of about three different recipies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First you cook the pasta.
- 2Unless you buy chicken breasts then you need to cook those first.
- 3Once the pasta is cooked drain it and pour it into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 4Then melt your butter in a bowl and mix in garlic salt to taste.
- 5Mix about 2/3 of the mushroom sauce in with the butter and garlic salt.
- 6Pour over the pasta.
- 7Drain your mushrooms and mix them and your chicken into your pasta.
- 8Smother the whole concoction in cheeses and pour the rest of the mushroom sauce over the top.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Rotini with Chicken and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.6
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tri-color spiral pasta
mushroom beef gravy