Prep 20 mins
Cook 38 mins
If you like ricotta cheese and pesto, you will love this baked pasta dish which is finished in the oven to melt the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese which is sprinkled over the top of. So good!
- Puree the basil leaves, almonds, garlic and salt together in a food processor.
- With motor running, gradually add the olive oil thru the feeder tube.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until still a little firm about 8 minutes, then drain.
- In another bowl, combine pesto, ricotta, half the mozzarella and the black pepper.
- Add the pasta and toss to blend.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish and top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan and the rest of the mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.