- 6 -8 russet potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
Directions See How It's Made
- dice potatoes into bite size pieces and put into a 9x13 baking pan.
- pour I can't believe it's not butter evenly over potatoes to coat.
- Sprinkle seasonings over top bake in 375 degree oven for 45-60 minutes
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of all for the last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking.
- The seasoning measurements are a guess I just sprinkled seasoning evenly over potatoes use as much as desired.