Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this up for dinner tonight and all I can say is there fabulous. I want to post them here for safe keeping and I hope others will enjoy them too!!!
- 6 -8 russet potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- dice potatoes into bite size pieces and put into a 9x13 baking pan.
- pour I can't believe it's not butter evenly over potatoes to coat.
- Sprinkle seasonings over top bake in 375 degree oven for 45-60 minutes
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of all for the last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking.
- The seasoning measurements are a guess I just sprinkled seasoning evenly over potatoes use as much as desired.
Very yummy...I have made roasted potatoes before but only used olive oil, s&p, and sometimes rosemary. The addition of the garlic powder and the parm cheese was a wonderful addition to the seasonings! thanks for sharing this simple, yet tastey side dish!