Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I don't care for scallops, but hubby loves them! This is a really easy way to bake them.
- 1 lb scallops, rinsed
- 2 -3 packages Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- Roll scallops in crumb mixture until coverd.
- Place the scallops in a baking pan or dish.
- Sprinkle the scallops with the cheese, salt& pepper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
This was good. Instead of rolling the scallops, I just dumped the bread mixture on top of the scallops and that worked for us. Super easy and good! Thanks for posting!
Delicious recipe and very simple to make. DH loved it and said I cooked them perfectly :) Our scallops were a big on the large size so I baked them for 30 minutes at 350'. Only thing I found wrong with this recipe was the breading didn't want to stick to the scallops but still they were DELICIOUS!! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
This was easy and tasty.I will make this often