- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced
- 1 lb arborio rice
- 5 1⁄4 cups vegetable stock, simmering
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 3 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons basil, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350°F
- Heat the oil in an overproof dish with a lid and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and rice, coating everything in oil and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the stock, lemon juice and cheese, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with the lemon zest and basil.