Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a (slightly modified) recipe from Nava Atlas' fabulous The Vegetarian Family Cookbook. Yes, you really can bake risotto! I am never making it on the stove-top again--this is so much easier.
- 283.90 ml arborio rice
- 946.36 ml vegetable broth
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 113.39 g goat cheese (crumbled)
- 118.29 ml corn kernel (thawed if frozen)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine rice, stock, garlic and garlic powder in 2- or 3-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. At third stirring, add wine. Continue to cook until rice is creamy.
- Stir in goat cheese and corn. Place in serving bowls and top each with Parmesan.