Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
yummy risotto dish!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (or 1 cup of frozen spinach)
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1/4 tsp dried thyme)
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked arborio rice (Italian style)
- Mix soup, water, milk, and cheese in a shallow 2L baking dish.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 400' for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.