1/4 Photos of Baked Rigatoni with Ham and Feta
Little Bee's Note:
I haven't tried this yet but when I came across it, it sounded so good I thought I would share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, cooked al dente (boil 1-2 minutes less than package directions suggest)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 5 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Spray 13x9x2 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Pour cooked, drained pasta into dish.
- 3Mix in ham, tomatoes, cheeses and thyme.
- 4Pour half& half over.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to blend.
- 6Make sure you mix the cheeses in well.
- 7Cover with foil.
- 8Bake pasta at 375° for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Rigatoni with Ham and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.3
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.5 mg
- Sodium 725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 37.2 g