Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I haven't tried this yet but when I came across it, it sounded so good I thought I would share!
Make and share this Baked Rigatoni with Ham and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, cooked al dente (boil 1-2 minutes less than package directions suggest)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 5 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Spray 13x9x2 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour cooked, drained pasta into dish.
- Mix in ham, tomatoes, cheeses and thyme.
- Pour half& half over.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to blend.
- Make sure you mix the cheeses in well.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake pasta at 375° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake additional 10 minutes.
Quick to fix and yummy! Everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I was very excited to make this because I like all the ingredients. However, I did not like the taste of this dish. The thyme and the hot feta just didn't taste good to me. It didn't look very good either with the clumps of stuff in it. Just not for us, I guess.
Great recipe I used for some leftover ham that had been in the freezer a while! We don't like tomatoes, so left that out. Didn't add salt b/c of the feta and forgot the pepper! Half recipe made TONS (at least 6-7 servings). I didn't really measure the cheeses, but added a lot in! Substituted skim milk as that's all we ever really have in the house! Added more than called for b/c I was afraid it would be dry (it wasn't). Added extra clove of garlic (next time will add several more) and also some garlic powder and italian seasoning as I was worried that it might be a little bland, but it wasn't. Delicious pasta! Thanks so much for the recipe!! Quite tasty!