Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking Light 2001. Hubby LOVED this. I think he had 4 servings.
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground round
- 4 cups cooked rigatoni pasta (about 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided Cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Prepare Tomato Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned; stir to crumble. Drain well.
- Combine beef, rigatoni, Tomato Sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.