Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I didn't see any recipe telling you how to make this in a crock pot so me being the person who even Googles there own name... I googled it and this is what I got! Hopefully you enjoy it.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 slices onions
- 4 stalks celery (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh chili pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups cooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a skillet heat 1 tbsp of the oil over med-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned through. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to the slow cooker. Drain the liquid from the pan. Reduce the heat to med. Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add onions and celery, and cook until well softened. Add garlic, salt, thyme, and peppercorns stirring for 1 minute. Stir in tomato soup, stock, and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to slow cooker, add rigatoni and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours until very hot and bubbly. Stir in the cheese and cook on high for another 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.