Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Can easily be doubled and frozen! If you freeze the baked dish, wrap it in foil and heat in the oven at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated nonfat parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 cups fat free pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg substitute, ricotta, Parmesan and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, mix pasta sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Pour 3 cups of the sauce mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add half of the cooked pasta and half of the cheese mixture to the dish, topping it with one cup of mozzarella.
- Repeat remaining sauce, pasta, cheese and mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 60-70 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more, until lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.