Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something quick, easy and tasty that you can throw together after a busy day. Serve with a salad and some garlic bread.
- Cook pasta.
- Arrange in a 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- Add 2 tbsp of the butter, mozzarella cheese, sauce and meatballs or ham.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes til heated through.
- Broil for 5 minutes to brown the cheese lightly.
Yummy! This was nice and simple and tasty. I'll have to try it with meatballs next time. My hubby loves his meat so I just used a pound of ground beef that I seasoned with season all, garlic salt, minced onions and black pepper. My son of course wanted 3rds.
EVERYONE loved this! The kids...the in-laws...it was a hit! Thanks!
My family flipped out over this meal! *even my super picky 9 year old said it was perfect!* I used 1 lb of ground beef for the meat and added a cup of diced fresh red onion. Will definitely be making it again :)