Recipe by bert
Something quick, easy and tasty that you can throw together after a busy day. Serve with a salad and some garlic bread.
Top Review by kimemeki
Yummy! This was nice and simple and tasty. I'll have to try it with meatballs next time. My hubby loves his meat so I just used a pound of ground beef that I seasoned with season all, garlic salt, minced onions and black pepper. My son of course wanted 3rds.
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup diced ham or 1 cup meatballs
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Arrange in a 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- Add 2 tbsp of the butter, mozzarella cheese, sauce and meatballs or ham.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes til heated through.
- Broil for 5 minutes to brown the cheese lightly.