Recipe by Debbwl
This Greek inspired dip that can be mixed the day before and then just popped into the oven and served with nutty crackers, pita chips, crackers or toasted baguette. Posting credits to Recipes from the kitchn.
Top Review by loof
Absolutely delicious! Easy to make; I was generous with the pepper which was perfect with the sweetness of the ricotta and the brightness of the lemon. Really loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT9, The Apron String Travelers
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ounce fresh chives, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 1/2- to 1-quart gratin dish or baking pan.
- Mix the ricotta, lemon juice and zest, garlic, chives, and salt, and a generous quantity of fresh black pepper. Spread in the baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. (At this point you can cover and refrigerate the ricotta overnight, if desired.)
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. Drizzle again with olive oil. Serve immediately with crackers for dipping.