Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Australian Womens Weekly. Sounds really yummy and comforting.
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- Combine ricotta with eggs in medium bowl.
- Pour into a greased 10 inch springform pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle chili flakes over the top.
- Cover lightly with foil.
- Cook in covered barbecue, using indrect heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook 10 minutes longer until browned.
- Drain excess liquid from pan.
- Cut into wedges and serve with grilled vegetables.