Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very healthy and tasty appetiser to serve with antipasto and crusty italian bread. delicious! You can use low-fat cheese in this recipe. You can also add chopped chilli, chopped semi-dried tomatoes and/or chopped olives.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix cheese and egg whites.
- Fold through herbs and seasonings.
- Grease deep dish or ramekins.
- Spoon in mixture.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Cake does "collapse" when remove from the oven.
- Turn out onto a plate to catch olive oil juices.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.