Wendys Kitchen's Note:
A very healthy and tasty appetiser to serve with antipasto and crusty italian bread. delicious! You can use low-fat cheese in this recipe. You can also add chopped chilli, chopped semi-dried tomatoes and/or chopped olives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix cheese and egg whites.
- 3Fold through herbs and seasonings.
- 4Grease deep dish or ramekins.
- 5Spoon in mixture.
- 6Drizzle with olive oil and bake 30 minutes.
- 7Cool slightly. Cake does "collapse" when remove from the oven.
- 8Turn out onto a plate to catch olive oil juices.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 98.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g