- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml milk, scalded
- 236.59 ml cooked rice
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 14.79 ml butter, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt.
- Stir in hot milk slowly.
- Add cooked rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Set in pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 325 degree oven then stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Continue baking for 60-70 minutes or until set.