Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Baked Rhubarb Compote recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1 large apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut in 8 wedges
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut in pieces
- Mix all ingredients, except cinnamon streusel, in 1 ½ quart casserole.
- Combine cinnamon streusel ingredients to form crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon streusel. Bake at 350 until fruit is bubbly, about 45 minutes.