Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and i just love it. It's about all i do with my rhubarb. I usually make a double batch because my husband could eat it all. I usually just measure the 4 cups as opposed to measuring out 2 pounds. i also just pour the sugar and sprinkle the water over the top. I don't stir it.
- Cut the rhubarb into 1 inch pieces.
- Do not peel the pink and tender rhubarb.
- Place the cut rhubarb in a casserole dish or baking dish.
- Top with the sugar and water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.