Doesn't this sound easy? Taken from "Rhubarb: more than just pies".
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray like Pam, and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, combine rhubarb and honey and simmer until rhubarb is tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 5In the baking dish, fold together half of beaten egg whites and the rhubarb/honey mixture.
- 6Spoon remaining egg whites over top.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 70.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g