Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My firend gave me this recipe. Its awesome!
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces corned beef, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon caraway seed (I like to add these) (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in glass baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350º
- Uncover & bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until golden.
Easy to make and loved by all! I had a similar dip to this one at a wedding and had to have more the following day. I actually used half pastrami and half corned beef once and still got rave reviews. Thanks for posting!
This was a great hot dip. Have only had dips with 1000 Island dressing, but it was great.
This is a keeper! The flavor was perfect. I made it for my husband and I on a weekend day just to try it... the only problem was we ended up skipping dinner because we couldn't stop eating the dip! Thanks for the recipe.