Recipe by Jolene Green
My firend gave me this recipe. Its awesome!
Top Review by Trish the dish!
Easy to make and loved by all! I had a similar dip to this one at a wedding and had to have more the following day. I actually used half pastrami and half corned beef once and still got rave reviews. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces corned beef, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon caraway seed (I like to add these) (optional)