- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season filets with salt and pepper.
- Saute onion in butter in saucepan on top of stove.
- Place seasoned filets in pyrex baking dish and pour butter-onion mixture on top.
- Cook for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning butter over filets.
- When fish are tender and flake, remove from oven and sprinkle green onions on top.