Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy fish entree that I got from a lady at my weight loss meeting.
Make and share this Baked Red Snapper recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (8 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Brush fish with the rest of the olive oil.
- Top with the veggies.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- This is also very good on the grill in a foil packet.
This recipe was nice but pretty unexciting. Next time I'll use a spiced oil or some pepper flakes on top.
This came out so tender, cooked but just falling apart. Perfect, colourful and healthy too. Thank you!
This dish is great. I made it for my grandmothers birthday. It was so easy and so beautiful! This is a great simple good looking dish. And on top of all that it tastes good and its healthy!!!