1/1 Photo of Baked Red Snapper
Yummy fish entree that I got from a lady at my weight loss meeting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brush pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- 3Brush fish with the rest of the olive oil.
- 4Top with the veggies.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6This is also very good on the grill in a foil packet.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Red Snapper
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 60.3 g