Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really can't remember where I got this from. I can't even remember if I have tried it but it sounds good.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place fish in greased baking pan; sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Drizzle lemon juice over fish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine celery, onion, green pepper and vegetable juice.
- Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven; drain off all excess liquid.
- Pour the simmered vegetable sauce over fish.
- Return fish to oven and bake 15 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting with vegetable sauce occasionally.