I had a ton of peppers and oregano. This is my version of a Martha Stewart recipe. This are great reheated or at room temp. the next day too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place pepper halves, cut sides up, in a baking dish.
- 3Toss together tomatoes, feta, and herbs in a medium bowl, then season with pepper. Fill each pepper with the tomato mixture. Drizzle each half with oil.
- 4Bake stuffed peppers, covered with aluminum foil, untl they begin to soften, about 30 minutes.
- 5Remove foil, and continue to bake until the tomatoes begin to burst and the cheese starts to brown, 13 to 15 minutses more. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Red Peppers With Feta, Tomatoes, and Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g