Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I had a ton of peppers and oregano. This is my version of a Martha Stewart recipe. This are great reheated or at room temp. the next day too.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pepper halves, cut sides up, in a baking dish.
- Toss together tomatoes, feta, and herbs in a medium bowl, then season with pepper. Fill each pepper with the tomato mixture. Drizzle each half with oil.
- Bake stuffed peppers, covered with aluminum foil, untl they begin to soften, about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, and continue to bake until the tomatoes begin to burst and the cheese starts to brown, 13 to 15 minutses more. Remove from the oven and serve warm.