Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An excellent dip to be served with tortilla chips or crackers. I have also transferred it to a small crockpot to keep warm while serving. Adjust the onion and garlic to taste...I don't usually measure, and it isn't the same twice.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon-style mustard.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
I made this for a get together with some old friends and it was a hit. I made it almost excatly as written except I used a 12oz. jar of peppers and I had about 1 c. of marinated artichoke hearts in the fridge which I threw in with about a half of an onion. I also added about 1/4 c. of parm. cheese, mixed in everthing else as directed and baked it till bubbly. I served it with crackers and cucumber slices, it was great I could have eaten the whole thing by myself and it makes alot. Thanks again for the wonderful recipe.