Recipe by quikgourmet
I love the fact that this is a baked ravioli in a cream sauce that is quick and easy to prepare. It's delicious, and the mushrooms can be cooked ahead to save time at the dinner hour. I've tried cheese ravioli and spinach/cheese ravioli -- both are great!
Top Review by Glenna Parker
I tried this one tonight and my husband said this is a keeper.The only thing different was when sauting the mushrooms and onions he added a little itialian seasoning & red wine,otherwise kept the same. We made the alfredo sauce and put a little garlic in it. All we can say is WOW
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated alfredo sauce, if using the prepared sauce, I mix light and regular to reduce fat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a 9x13 casserole.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion and mushrooms until tender, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the alfredo sauce to the skillet, mixing well.
- Gently stir in cooked ravioli.
- Pour into the greased casserole.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over the pasta.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 5-8 minutes more until golden brown.
- Make a salad while it's baking and get the garlic bread going-- VOILA-- dinner in a flash!