5 points for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
- 4Add the ravioli and cauliflower.
- 5Boil until the ravioli float to the top, about 2 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- 8Add tomatoes and seasoning.
- 9Bring to a boil.
- 10Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- 11Add pasta and cauliflower; toss to coat.
- 12Transfer to the baking dish.
- 13Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- 14Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- 15Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: