Recipe by Carrie Ann
Another easy and delicious recipe I use when I have to have dinner on the table in a hurry.I prepare it earlier in the day and it goes from oven to table in 30 minutes.
- 16 ounces frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 20 frozen cooked 1 inch meatballs, thawed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cooked ravioli in baking dish;top with meatballs.
- Pour pasta sauce evenly over it all.
- Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.