Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy and delicious recipe I use when I have to have dinner on the table in a hurry.I prepare it earlier in the day and it goes from oven to table in 30 minutes.
- 16 ounces frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 20 frozen cooked 1 inch meatballs, thawed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry italian seasoning
- Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cooked ravioli in baking dish;top with meatballs.
- Pour pasta sauce evenly over it all.
- Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe was just what I needed! Had some leftover marinara sauce, ravioli, and meatballs in the freezer and it went together quickly. Very tasty.
Rated 4 stars by my husband. I recommend baking it covered for 20 minutes or so in order to prevent the sauce from drying out. After 20 minutes or so uncover and bake until the cheese is melted.
I had some homemade sauce and meatballs in the freezer waiting for a home. Delicious way to use them up.