Recipe by Rachael's Kitchen Goodies
Rachael's Recipe Notes: This recipe calls for Rosetta Frozen Ravioli and Ragu spaghetti sauce, but I have used a zillion other brands successfully. This is a great quick meal for the family served with garlic bread and a salad. Freezing, Reheating, Servings: This usually serves the 4 of us pretty well, as long as I serve it with bread and butter and a big salad. There are 4 adults in my house. I've had enough leftover to pop in the microwave and reheat for lunch the next day.
- 1 (21 -24 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 -28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- In 11x7x2-inch pan, layer 1 cup pasta sauce, half of frozen ravioli, half of ground beef, half of cheese. Repeat the layering with
- 1 cup sauce and remaining pasta and ground beef. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.