Rachael's Kitchen Goodies's Note:
Rachael's Recipe Notes: This recipe calls for Rosetta Frozen Ravioli and Ragu spaghetti sauce, but I have used a zillion other brands successfully. This is a great quick meal for the family served with garlic bread and a salad. Freezing, Reheating, Servings: This usually serves the 4 of us pretty well, as long as I serve it with bread and butter and a big salad. There are 4 adults in my house. I've had enough leftover to pop in the microwave and reheat for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef.
- 3In 11x7x2-inch pan, layer 1 cup pasta sauce, half of frozen ravioli, half of ground beef, half of cheese. Repeat the layering with
- 41 cup sauce and remaining pasta and ground beef. Top with remaining sauce.
- 5Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes.
- 6Top with remaining cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 835.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli