Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Rachael's Recipe Notes: This recipe calls for Rosetta Frozen Ravioli and Ragu spaghetti sauce, but I have used a zillion other brands successfully. This is a great quick meal for the family served with garlic bread and a salad. Freezing, Reheating, Servings: This usually serves the 4 of us pretty well, as long as I serve it with bread and butter and a big salad. There are 4 adults in my house. I've had enough leftover to pop in the microwave and reheat for lunch the next day.
- 1 (21 -24 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 -28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- In 11x7x2-inch pan, layer 1 cup pasta sauce, half of frozen ravioli, half of ground beef, half of cheese. Repeat the layering with
- 1 cup sauce and remaining pasta and ground beef. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
I made this recipe but I added canned diced tomatoes and used fresh mozzerella. I'll never make ravioli the old way again!
It was W O N D E R F U L !!!
Oh wow! made this for supper last nite and it's a winner for sure. Not a complaint, but, I found that the top got a little crusty but that didn't have anything to do with the flavor of the dish. Maybe next time I'll cover it with a bit more cheese. Thank you for sharing such a quick, easy and delicious casserole.
This was a great (and tasty) idea! It was easy to assemble and the final result was good! I will be making it again!