Recipe by KissKiss
This baked ravioli has lasagna-like flavor, but is WAY less work.
Top Review by ceruleanseven
This was tasty and easy - though (and I can't believe I'm saying this) a bit too much cheese - with the cheese ravioli, parm, and mozz, so next time I'll scale that back a bit. I also think some more veggies like mushrooms, green peppers, and olives would add a lot to this dish (though would also add time)
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli (large and round work best)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce (Prego Chunky Garden Tomato with Black Olive and Garlic preferred)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of liquid (fresh spinach can also be used and is easier than thawing)
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour some tomato sauce into bottom of 9x13 inch casserole (just enough to keep the bottom wet).
- Place a layer of frozen ravioli (no need to thaw or pre-cook) in the sauce. Sprinkle with spinach, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Place another layer of ravioli. Pour the rest of sauce over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle rest of cheeses over the sauce. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce bubbles.