1/9 Photos of Baked Ravioli
1 hr 15 mins
This baked ravioli has lasagna-like flavor, but is WAY less work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli (large and round work best)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce (Prego Chunky Garden Tomato with Black Olive and Garlic preferred)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of liquid (fresh spinach can also be used and is easier than thawing)
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Pour some tomato sauce into bottom of 9x13 inch casserole (just enough to keep the bottom wet).
- 2Place a layer of frozen ravioli (no need to thaw or pre-cook) in the sauce. Sprinkle with spinach, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- 3Place another layer of ravioli. Pour the rest of sauce over the ravioli.
- 4Sprinkle rest of cheeses over the sauce. Season with black pepper to taste.
- 5Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce bubbles.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 1142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli