- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 large onion, cut in 1/2 inch chunks
- 340.19 g eggplant, cut in 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 (453.59 g) can tomato sauce, no salt added
- 411.06 g stewed tomatoes, no salt added, chopped with their juices
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 3.69 ml salt
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs, dried and plain
- 118.29 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4.92 ml fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a 13x9 inch glass baking dish, combine the oil and garlic. Bake for 5 minutes or till the garlic is fragrant and hot. Stir in the zucchini, yellow squash, onion and eggplant, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally till veggies are crisp tender.
- Uncover and stir in the tomato sauce, tomatoes and juices, oregano and salt and bake for 10 minutes or till mixture is bubbly.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes longer till lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.