Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very yummy, great in the summer!
- 2 tomatoes (cut in half)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- fresh parsley sprig
- Place tomato halves in an 8 inch square pan.
- Coat top halves with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning; top evenly with ranch dressing.
- Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partly open) 2-3 minutes until tomato halves start to brown.
- Garnish if desired.