Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe on line (don't remember where). I just made it tonight for supper and it was delicious. Very moist and flavorful.
- Marinate chicken breasts in the ranch dressing for 4 hours or overnight.
- I opted for overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, sage, salt and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the ranch dressing and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a 13 x 9 pan baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until done and juices run clear.
- Time does not reflect marinading time.
I put the chicken breasts and ranch dressing in a ziplock bag. I put the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, pepper, sage, salt and garlic powder in a separate smaller ziplock bag. I put both bags into the freezer. I remembered it was in there and pulled it out for dinner last night. It was very tasty. The chicken came out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
I did not have time to marinate the chicken, so I just dipped it in ranch dressing then in the bread crumb mixture, then baked it....it was still great. Next time I will start in time to marinate it according to the instructions. I will definitely be using this chicken recipe again. Thanks for posting it, Margo59!!
Fixed it tonight. Wasn't bad. I marinated chicken in ranch overnight. Next time I plan on marinating only 4 hours.