Recipe by MaddieLuckyMama
Chicken with a hint of ranch. Yum!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for just the two of us (cut in half) and used seasoned breadcrumbs and like Sydney Mike I used 1/3 cup of butter. Delicious and such an easy dish to prepare. Definately one to make on an evening that you are in a hurry. Made for Fall Pick A Chef 2011.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I like to use the thin breasts)
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix breadcrumbs and ranch seasoning.
- Melt about 3 T. butter, dip chicken in butter to coat, dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in greased 9x13 pan, cut remaining butter and distribute evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes
- *Note, I don't put that much butter on top and it still tastes great*.