Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken with a hint of ranch. Yum!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I like to use the thin breasts)
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix breadcrumbs and ranch seasoning.
- Melt about 3 T. butter, dip chicken in butter to coat, dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in greased 9x13 pan, cut remaining butter and distribute evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes
- *Note, I don't put that much butter on top and it still tastes great*.
Made this for just the two of us (cut in half) and used seasoned breadcrumbs and like Sydney Mike I used 1/3 cup of butter. Delicious and such an easy dish to prepare. Definately one to make on an evening that you are in a hurry. Made for Fall Pick A Chef 2011.
This recipe was made for a neighbor couple of mine, but I did squeeze in a 5th small chicken breast just for myself (the ol' taste test thing!)! I also cut back the butter to 1/3 cup & used whole wheat breadcrumbs! Makes for a VERY NICE TASTING CHICKEN DISH, especially when served over brown rice! Thanks, much, for posting it! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]