Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
The Ranch dressing makes this moist and very tasty.
- 8 medium chicken thighs or 8 large chicken thighs
- 24 ounces ranch salad dressing
- seasoned dry bread crumb
- Remove skin from all chicken pieces.
- Place 4 pieces of chicken in resealable plastic bag.
- Pour 12 oz of the dressing over chicken in bag. Repeat for other 4 pieces.
- Seal bags, turning repeatably to coat all chicken pieces well.
- Refrigerate both bags at least 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Pour breadcrumbs into a large baggie and add 2 chicken pieces at a time. Shake well to coat. Add more breadcrumbs as needed to coat all the chicken.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining coating from baggie over chicken.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.