Recipe by GourmetGradStudent
A simple and delicious prep for ramen noodles, adapted from Rachel Ray.
Top Review by Charlotte J
My daughter made this last night. YUM She made half the recipe and since we have no shrimp she used 1 can (4 1/4 oz.) Geisha Tiny Shrimp that I had. Worked great and tasted great too. I think she just found herslef an easy recipe for college next year. You know the best thing about this recipe....NO PANS for me to wash when I got home last night. Thanks you GourmetGradStudent for this mom friendly recipe (meaning no pans) that Amanda made.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, sliced (dark green slices reserved)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (discard seasoning packets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add 1 pound of shrimp to mixture and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Break up Ramen noodles into small pieces.
- Equally divide ramen noodles onto 4 large sheets of foil.
- Place one-fourth of shrimp onto each pile of noodles.
- Pour one-third of a cup of water onto each pile and securely wrap up packages.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp and noodles are cooked through.
- Pour packets into individual bowls and top with reserved green onion slices.