Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple and delicious prep for ramen noodles, adapted from Rachel Ray.
Make and share this Baked Ramen Noodles With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add 1 pound of shrimp to mixture and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Break up Ramen noodles into small pieces.
- Equally divide ramen noodles onto 4 large sheets of foil.
- Place one-fourth of shrimp onto each pile of noodles.
- Pour one-third of a cup of water onto each pile and securely wrap up packages.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp and noodles are cooked through.
- Pour packets into individual bowls and top with reserved green onion slices.
My daughter made this last night. YUM She made half the recipe and since we have no shrimp she used 1 can (4 1/4 oz.) Geisha Tiny Shrimp that I had. Worked great and tasted great too. I think she just found herslef an easy recipe for college next year. You know the best thing about this recipe....NO PANS for me to wash when I got home last night. Thanks you GourmetGradStudent for this mom friendly recipe (meaning no pans) that Amanda made.
Nice one! I added a little Thai touch by adding 2 ts lime zest, fish sauce instead of soy sauce and 2 ts sugar. And I did use the seasoning packages also. Yum! Enough only for two for main meal.
Great! I halved the recipe and used a little less shrimp and added broccoli. Using only 1 ramen package, I cooked this as one serving so it had to go a bit longer to soften and cook through. Should have steamed the broccoli first, but DH loved it nonetheless.