Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple and delicious prep for ramen noodles, adapted from Rachel Ray.
Make and share this Baked Ramen Noodles With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add 1 pound of shrimp to mixture and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Break up Ramen noodles into small pieces.
- Equally divide ramen noodles onto 4 large sheets of foil.
- Place one-fourth of shrimp onto each pile of noodles.
- Pour one-third of a cup of water onto each pile and securely wrap up packages.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp and noodles are cooked through.
- Pour packets into individual bowls and top with reserved green onion slices.